No matter where you’re based, or which team you work on, you’ll be part of a group of people working together to build solutions to mission-critical problems and a company that values the very best ideas. There’s a role here for you—whether you’re a new grad or have years of experience.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have extensive programming experience in React Native.
- Demonstrate strong user interface (UI) design skills.
- Have AWS and Azure exposure.
- Possess the ability to identify and communicate technical problems and generate solutions.
- Have a professional and positive attitude with a solution-based approach to challenges.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Writing, updating, implementing, and testing software code.
- Collaborating with clients, the software development team, management and other stakeholders to gather and document user requirements and convert into technical specifications and acceptance criteria.
- Communicating case status, providing timely notification of issues, and providing recommendations for resolution.
- Managing workflow based on case priority levels set by management and support team.
- Acting as a technical resource for clients to troubleshoot system issues and ensuring deliverables meet business and end-user requirements.
- Contributing to quality assurance and user testing.
- Providing ongoing assistance and guidance to development team during development phase to deal with issues and questions that arise regarding requirements and solutions.
- Documenting code updates.
- Converting the existing software platform to responsive design.
- Updating the user interface to enhance customer experience.
- Minimum 4 years of programming experience
- 2 years of React/Angular experience
- Experience in ReactJS and HTML5 would be a benefit
- Possess strong English written and oral communication skills
If this describes you, please submit a cover letter and your résumé in confidence to this posting. Please include your phone and email contact information with your submission.
To ensure that the recruitment process for this position runs as smoothly as possible, only successful candidates will be contacted, however, we sincerely thank all applicants for their interest.
- Programming: 4 years (Required)
- React/Angular: 2 years (Required)
We are looking to hire a talented SharePoint developer to create customized SharePoint solutions for our company. As a SharePoint developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing, and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff.
To ensure success as a SharePoint developer, you should have extensive knowledge of SharePoint Online and MS Office software, proficiency with front-end programming languages, and the ability to solve complex software issues. Ultimately, a top-class SharePoint developer can create clean, scalable SharePoint websites that meet all company design and functionality requirements.
SharePoint Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements.
- Setting tasks and development goals.
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
SharePoint Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- MOSS or WSS certification.
- Previous experience as a SharePoint developer.
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
- High-level coding skills.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
- Ability to project manage.
- Detail orientated.